Presentations (slides, Video) and Abstract are available to GBCC Sign-up members.
You can access after log-in.
Oral Presentation Guidelines
- All participants who are allotted to the Oral Presentation sessions should prepare their presentation materials and participate in the session on-site.
- Location: RM 4 (Walker Hall 2), Level 1
- Oral Presentation Schedule: Please check your session information on [My Page] on the GBCC Website.
- 8 presenters will be allotted per each session.
- Presentation Time (for on-site presentation): 8 minutes (6m. Presentation + 2m. Q&A)
- PPT File Submission Deadline: April 5 (Wed), 2023
[How to prepare your Oral Presentation]
- STEP 1: Make your presentation material Oral Guidelines PPT Template
- Please use the GBCC 2023 PPT Template to provide a consistent look and make participants feel they are part of GBCC 2023 experience!
Follow the instructions of the presentation below:
- - Format: Microsoft Office PowerPoint (.ppt), (.pptx)
(Keynote is also available, but you have to bring your own Mac to present on-site)
- - Language: English
- - Screen Ratio: 16:9
- - Font: Please use default font provided by MS Office such as Arial, Calibri, etc. in order to avoid any potential problems
- - Video & Audio Files: If you have videos or audio files in the presentation, please embed them and also bring files on USB memory stick or send it to your email as a backup copy.
- STEP 2: Upload your PPT – by April 5, 2023
- - Presentation material submission is open from March 14 to April 5.
- - Please log-in to the GBCC Official Website and submit your presentation file.
- STEP 3: Check-in at the Preview Room
- - Speaker’s Lounge & Preview Room: Ida 1 & 2, B1F
- - Operating Hours: April 27 (Thu) 07:30-19:00
April 28 (Fri) 07:30-19:00
- - All presenters are requested to preview the presentation in the Speaker’s Lounge (Preview Room) to make sure all elements on their PPT are appearing and working properly.
KEEP ME UPDATED
Sign up for GBCC Newsletter