An exhibition of medical equipment and products will take place in conjunction with GBCC 2022. As we have decided to hold GBCC 2022 both in-person and virtually, the exhibition will also be held in a hybrid format.
Please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
to get more detailed information.
01. How to Join
02. Booth Positioning
- ~ February
03. Material Submission
- ~ March
04. Booth Operation
- April 28 - 30
- Interact and communicate directly with leading decision makers and other medical professionals specializing in breast cancer research and treatment from around the world.
- Benefit from association with GBCC while helping to ensure the ongoing success of this premier international symposium.
- Recognition – All companies that commit to supporting GBCC will be acknowledged on the conference website (www.gbcc.kr), in symposium materials such as the program book and newsletter and on slides during the conference.
03. Common Benefits for Sponsors
- Placing the sponsor’s logo on the official GBCC website and mobile application
- Recognition in GBCC printings and signage as “OFFICIAL SPONSOR”
- Operating an on-site exhibition booth at the venue during GBCC
- Operating an online exhibition booth in the website during GBCC
- Official name badge for the admission into the on-site exhibition hall during GBCC
* For more details, please contact the secretariat at email@example.com