An exhibition of medical equipment and products will take place in conjunction with GBCC 10. As we have decided to hold GBCC 10 both in-person and virtually, the exhibition will also be held in a hybrid format. It will provide a marketplace for vendors from around the world and a chance for participants to get a glimpse of international developments in this field. Please email the secretariat at email@example.com
to get more detailed information.
01. How to Join
- ~ January
05. Booth Operation
- April 8 - 10
- Interact and communicate directly with leading decision makers and other medical professionals specializing in breast cancer research and treatment from around the world.
- Benefit from association with GBCC while helping to ensure the ongoing success of this premier international symposium.
- Recognition – All companies that commit to supporting GBCC will be acknowledged on the conference website (www.gbcc.kr), in symposium materials such as the program book and newsletter and on slides during the conference.
03. Common Benefits for Sponsors
- Placing the sponsor’s logo on the official GBCC 10 website and mobile application
- Recognition in GBCC 10 printings and signage as “OFFICIAL SPONSOR”
- Operating an on-site exhibition booth at the venue during GBCC 10
- Operating an online exhibition booth in the website during GBCC 10
- Official name badge for the admission into the on-site exhibition hall during GBCC 10
* For more details, please contact the secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org