- When you are designing your ePoster using PowerPoint(PPT), please make sure all information fits in ONE PAGE only.
- Use page setup and choose slide size: Custom (Width 608mm, Height 950mm) with a Portrait(Vertical)
- Language: English
- Font: Please use default font provided by MS Office in minimum size of 20pt.’ author(s) and
affiliation(s) should be at least 36pt. Please keep in mind that text, figures and photographs should be readable from a distance of 1.5m.
- Photos and Figures: Use a sufficient size to be clearly visible, minimum 300 dpi.
- Acceptable Format : PDF Only
STEP 2: Contents
An ePoster should be written in English with inclusion of the following elements:
- Background/Purpose: A concise statement of the objective and background of the work
- Methods: Describe the apparatus, chemistry, samples and materials used in detail.
- Results: Use graphs, spectra, charts and picture with a minimum of text to illustrate results.
- Conclusions: Concise statement of the findings indicating future research directions
* When preparing the ePoster, you are required to present enough data to support conclusions or to explain the point(s) you wish to make. Data should be kept to a minimum in favor of diagrams and photographs.
2. PDF File Submission – by April 5th, 2023
Please log-in to the GBCC Official Website and upload it on [My Page] – [Abstract] – [ePoster Upload]
KEEP ME UPDATED
Sign up for GBCC Newsletter
Global Breast Cancer Conference Secretariat
Partner I INTERCOM Convention Services, Inc. (Core PCO)
7Fl., squareME Bldg., 225 Bongeunsa-ro, Gangnam-gu, Seoul 06109, Korea